Lead, Janitor (full-time)
Compass Group USA IncFull time Full day
Posted Date: Aug 26, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 418874.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time LEAD, JANITOR position.
- Location: 35 Broadway Road, Cranbury, NJ 08512 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T; Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3;30 pm.
- Requirement: Prior cleaning experience is preferred.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations a comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services, allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an optimal professional environment – an environment maintained by an exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts customized facility service strategies to efficiently and consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what matters most: their core businesses.
Full time associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
Summary: Performs administrative tasks, trains team members and oversees overall training activities for custodial associates. Acts as a resource for others due to knowledge of cleaning methods, materials and heavy commercial cleaning equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts classroom and hands-on training on customer service, safety, compliance and company policies.
- Conducts one-on-one training as needed.
- Updates and provides training on use of janitorial equipment, PPE and chemical usage/safety.
- Copies training material and revises material as needed; conducts administrative tasks as requested.
- Provides feedback on new associates during orientation period; reviews trainee records to ensure successful compliance.
- Provides recommendations to training coordinator for disciplinary action as appropriate.
- Performs reviews, i.e., monthly safety performance review, in order to ensure compliance with OSHA, Risk Management and other applicable company/federal/state/local requirements and policies.
- Performs walk-through building inspections as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Req ID: 418874