HVAC/Refrigeration Specialist Advanced
State of WisconsinFull time Full day
This position performs high-level Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) work at various DMA locations in the Northeast corner of Wisconsin. This position requires programming and installation knowledge of Network 8000, Metasys, Honeywell, Trane Automated Logic, and Carrier DDC control systems. Position is also responsible for the inspection, repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment associated with heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration, humidity control and boiler operations and their related electrical systems, equipment, and various controls. Will be required to perform occasional plumbing and electrical repairs.
Obtain and maintain valid drivers license and be able to meet the Wisconsin State Fleet driver requirements.
Possess an EPA Universal Technician certification for refrigerants OR obtain one within the first 12 months of employment.
Be able to lift and move objects in excess of 50 lbs.
- Be able to operate lift equipment and have no limitations for working in high areas.
Minimally qualified candidates will have experience with:
- Installing, diagnosing, and repairing HVAC systems.
A well-qualified candidate will also have:
- An EPA Universal Technician certification.
- Experience performing diagnostics and repairs on microprocessor units.
- Experience with installing and troubleshooting DDC controls.
- Experience with testing and monitoring systems for maximum operating efficiency.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.