TheHomeRunPlaceFull time Full day
Brands have personalities too, thats why we develop bright, sharp. and clear campaigns, that are humours, kind, and intelligent. At TheHomeRunPlace, our goal is to help non-profit organizations reach their goal.
The Brand Communications Representative will support strategic goals and initiatives by engaging consumers across all channels to build brand loyalty and drive revenue. This position plays a key role in ensuring the consistency of the company brand, this is accomplished by developing a brand, product, promotional, and event.
Salary range: $46000 - $65000 per year.
- Steward of the brand and product voice in all marketing communications.
- Collaborates with the Director of Marketing and team to plan, build, and execute marketing programs that meet the annual goals for brand affinity, sales, and growth of multiple brands.
- Responsible for enforcing brand standards and guidelines.
- Establishes and adheres to performance metrics across all relevant marketing channels.
- Develops and collaborates on all relevant creative briefs for internal and external content creators.
- Participates in the development of annual Master Calendar, Creative Plan, Content Plan, and associated marketing plans.
- Responsible for executing thoughtful and clear marketing briefs that encapsulate the relevant product marketing, brand, and sales directives.
- Aid in the development and delivery of marketing and promotional material
- Ensures the alignment that all (internal and external) marketing communications to meet established brand standards across all brands.
- Aid in the development and delivery of marketing and promotional material.
- Attend exhibitions and visit clients
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in managing business communications or scholarly publishing industry
- Previous experience in public relations or other related fields
- Proven success telling brand stories across several channels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and communicate progress effectively.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experience as a marketing decision-maker with full-scope marketing programs.
- Experience with marketing process development; proven ability to work effectively with a team.
- Experienced writer/editor of brand and product copy for all marketing vehicles.
- Expertise in communicating marketing direction to diverse audiences: strong leadership, listening, collaboration, and dynamic presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task while staying organized with strong attention to detail and superior communication skills.
- Proven excellent communicator with the manager, marketing team, and cross-functional departments.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with social listening and brand management tools is a plus
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
Paid Time Off