Culvers RestaurantFull time Full day
Green Bay, WI
Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that every guest who chooses Culver's® leaves happy.
- Consistently provides excellent guest service and hospitality.
- Demonstrates proper personal hygiene and food safety practices consistently.
- Maintains a neat, well-groomed uniformed appearance.
- Follows restaurant policy on attendance, respectful conduct of team members and all other policies consistently.
- Assists guests with product knowledge and promotional information upon request accurately.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Demonstrates proper food safety practices by accurately completing the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Handles guest comments promptly and courteously.
- Performs primary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Performs secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately, after the primary duties are accomplished.
- Performs back-up support accurately and timely after secondary responsibilities are accomplished.
- Assists with odd job responsibilities timely, upon manager on duty (M.O.D.) request.
- Answers the telephone courteously and professionally, within three rings.
- Prepares quality products while maintaining: portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Attends all team member meetings.
- Flexible schedule
- Reading and writing skills required
- Communicates with guests, team and management
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
TEAM MEMBER PERFORMANCE SUCCESS FACTORS
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal and written communication is timely, clear, concise; delivers ideas for solutions with problems; communicates well with team members and guests.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriately; accepts direction and constructive feedback.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues and seeking solutions to problems and challenges; gathers appropriate information.
- INNOVATION &CREATIVITY: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, quality; offers suggestions and solutions to obstacles and challenges.
- PLANNING: Organized and able to establish priorities; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities with a professional attitude. Recognizes priorities and responds with a sense of urgency. Follows procedures and policies in planning and executing job responsibilities.
- COOPERATION: Supports fellow team members and is cooperative in providing excellent guest service.
- QUALITY OF WORK: Delivers quality work on time at the desired standards. Performs work duties in support of safety and security policies.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Delivers results on time and at the quality level promised. Is punctual and ready to bgin work assignments. Delivers quality work product using resources and time allocated.
Full Time Team Member
Jo-Ann FabricsFull time Full day
SUMMARY The Team Member's responsibility first and foremost is to deliver a premium customer experience by inspiring creativity within our customers and making JOANN their happy place! All Team Members drive sales through advanced product knowledge, innovative merchandising, and cutting...
Green Bay, WI
Technical Writer - Engineering
AriensFull time Full day
At AriensCo, we build more than exceptional products – we create opportunities that impact careers. Our culture values innovative thinking, hard work and determination. We interact in teams, collaborate together and make decisions quickly. We see growth potential in every...
Green Bay, WI
Fabick CATFull time Full day
Qualifications: High school diploma or GED required. 1-3 years warehouse experience preferred. 1-3 years forklift and scanner experience preferred. Forklift certification a plus. Candidate must be attentive to detail. Basic computer skills required. Mechanical aptitude is a plus. Class A...
Green Bay, WI