TheHomeRunPlaceFull time Full day
Brands have personalities too, thats why we develop bright, sharp. and clear campaigns, that are humours, kind, and intelligent. At TheHomeRunPlace, our goal is to help non-profit organizations reach their goal.
The ideal candidate should possess strong account management skills and be a proven people leader. They should have the ability to deliver services as per agreed service levels, manage workflows in a distributed work environment and lead or participate actively in contributing to continuous improvement initiatives.
Salary range: $46000 - $56000 per year.
- Own the customer communication relationship during the 2-3 month project fulfillment process
- Coordinate pre-construction deliverables and share key information
- between the client, sales team, design team, and general contractors
- Collaborate with the sales, design, procurement, and construction teams to improve workflows
- Brainstorm the development of internal apps to assist with the post sales processes
- Maintain quick response times between clients and all internal teams
- Implement process during the pre-construction phase to ensure each
- project is on-track and the client is proactively communicated with
- Capture customer feedback and uphold high standards for CSAT and NPS scores
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across business and product
- - Minimum of 1+ years prior customer or client service work or related experience required
- - BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- - Ability to handle high volume, complex inquiries, and high-profile client base
- - Proven success operating in a fast-paced, customer service environment
- - Effective presentation and training skills required
- - Effective collaboration and problem-solving skills required
- - Ability to multi-task, manage through conflict and use priority setting to accomplish goals required
- - Strong learning agility, in order to quickly gain expertise on
- multiple products, services, tools, systems and processes preferred
We offer a competitive compensation plan. Apply with your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-Time