News America MarketingFull time Full day
IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY FOR A PART TIME MERCHANDISER ROUTE IN Rochester, Pontiac & Troy AREA!
We are looking for an energetic self-starter to join the premier Smart Source brand merchandising team. We specialize in at-the-shelf merchandising in major grocery and drug chains nationwide. We need a person who will take the initiative and work well independently with an attention to quality, detail and accuracy. This is a great opportunity to generate supplemental income.
- Flexibility in work hours
- Paid Training
- PPE provided
- Consistent cyclical work with the option to take on more
- Independent work environment
- Weekly pay with optional direct deposit
- Mileage Reimbursement
- W2 Employee (NOT an Independent Contractor position)
Non-Skill, Skill and Physical Requirements:
- 1-2 years Merchandising experience
- In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Windows based personal computer & printer
- Internet & E-mail access
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time (certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching)
- Ability to install all SmartSource product lines including ads on grocery carts and on floors
- Adherence to dress code
About News America Marketing
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world's most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing's solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application. News America Marketing, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at newsamerica.com.
News America Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by News America Marketing and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.