ABAP Developer - Bilingual (Korean/English)
Woongjin, IncContractor Full day
Woongjin, INC. is looking for a talented a ABAP Developer for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
*** NO C2C ***
In this role, you will be a member of on-site Project Management team. The ABAP Development will roll into a system Interface project to HQ SAP Systems. Prior experience working on workplace design and development on corporate interior projects is preferred. This is an excellent opportunity to experience SAP Logistics/WMS interface with SAP HANA for a large scale project with dynamic team environment.
• 3+ years of ABAP development experience
• Strong object orientation experience
• ODATA and Gateway development (Preferred)
• Strong analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications
• The following are considered strong assets: Warehouse Management module experience or Java experience as well as the ability to write I/F functional specifications.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
• Experience with workplace design for corporate office interior projects is preferred.
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as business presentation skills.
• Bilingual: Fluent English (Korean bilingual plus)
• Could be travel to Ridgefield Park NJ in U.S
*** NO C2C ***
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.