Publicis GroupeFull time Full day
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
SSW is seeking a Managing Director for our Marquis Healthcare business. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building something, in this case building this exciting piece of business to achieve its vast potential along with a team to run and grow the business. This role is simultaneously strategic and hands on.
The candidate who assumes the role of Managing Director will be responsible for:
- Making and keeping commitments to increase revenue associated with the current service offerings
- Managing the Portfolio P&L with appropriate performance markers
- Providing necessary direction to shared resources – recruiting needs, financial analysis needs, etc.
- Developing and building personal relationships with key clients
- Providing a vision for the current work that increases focus and efficiency
- Creating a plan to support the evolution of this account
- As necessary, building out the team
- 15+ years relevant business experience, including 5+ years of management experience
- Must be someone who wants to build something and lead a team
- Experience managing a large $25 million plus piece of business
- Ability to work with inter-company agency partners and understand the complexities. Work with the Global GCL and other brand agencies.
- Ability to be hands on, roll up the sleeves, lean into the work
- Strong operational experience—build process for managing workflow on an account with a heavy deliverable cadence
- Digitally savvy with deep traditional experience, including print and creative
- CRM/Relationship Marketing experience
- Strong familiarity with CRM and personalization and previous experience operationalizing a CRM Machine
- An inspirational thought leader
- Enjoys building teams, developing and nurturing subordinates
- Has an appreciation for and embraces great creative work
- Adept at leading a large piece of business and integrating all groups seamlessly for the client
- Has the ability to mobilize the right resources to solve problems
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Demonstrates openness to new possibilities and ways of thinking
- Drawn to tech and innovation
- Good, clear communicator
- Pragmatic, organized planner
- Team player, collaborative in nature
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.