Engineering Technician 4
LAM ResearchFull time Full day
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
- Performs assembly and test operations of newly developed and highly complex semiconductor equipment.
- Determines and assists in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process in order to improve the quality of products for customers.
- Works closely with engineers to resolve issues related to new product introduction such as manufacturability and form, fit, and function for future builds.
- Identify and resolve bill of material, technical discrepancies, and troubleshoot advanced semiconductor process equipment, while engaging with engineering and management.
- Performs assembly and testing associated with manufacturing operations, using mechanical drawings, technical work instructions, and electrical schematics.
- Uses sophisticated programs and diagnostic equipment to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct real time adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
- 2-yr associate degree and/or 4-yr experience with engineering technology.
- Coursework focused in math and science.
- Technical writing experience.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and constantly changing environment.
More About Us ….
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can't actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.