Hospice LVN On Call Weekend
Bridge Home Health and HospicePart time Full day
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 18 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
2 Shifts Available: 4p-Midnight Sat&Sun or Midnight-8:30a Sat&Sun
- Provides direct patient care based on the plan of care and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Handles documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Graduated from an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Has a current and active license in the state of California.
- Has one-year prior professional nursing experience.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication, as well as organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current AHA CPR certification.
- Home Health, or Hospice experience, a plus.
Here at Bridge Home Health and Hospice, we are committed to our employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.