Business Development Assistant
TheHomeRunPlaceFull time Full day
Brands have personalities too, thats why we develop bright, sharp. and clear campaigns, that are humours, kind, and intelligent. At TheHomeRunPlace, our goal is to help non-profit organizations reach their goal.
- Assist with day-to-day duties and ad hoc projects as and when requested
- Liaise with the team regarding market samples
- Manage all market sample forecasting
- Ensure tracking document is updated
- Global Reporting
- Ensure global coverage reports are shared by the deadline
- Corporate Reporting
- Previous experience in PR/Communications/Influencer
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Capable of working independently,
- Strong knowledge of digital and social media beauty landscape
- Highly organized and have extreme attention to detail
- Competent use of MS Office suite of software.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- A strong and genuine passion for marketing
We offer a competitive compensation plan. Apply with your resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-Time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.