Enviva LPFull time Full day
Position focuses on sampling and entering data to ensure the highest quality pellet is produced. Role and responsibilities include checking quality, durability and other qualities of a pellet.
- Pull pellet samples on each machine and record data
- Retrieve dryer samples when directed by control room operator
- Take samples from truck as they arrive on property
- Communicate operational information as required
- Enter maintenance work requests as applicable; Escalate issues promptly for proper resolution
- Perform/coordinate maintenance on equipment per job instructions
- Perform/coordinate housekeeping to maintain to required standard
- Escalate issues promptly for proper resolution
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A quick learner, ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Safely and efficiently performs all essential functions of the job
- Superior cognitive and systems knowledge to achieve production goals.
- Develop and maintain accurate written records.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal job instructions.
- Proficient in mathematics and measurement.
- Strong leadership abilities as demonstrated with past work experience or activities.
- Experience in a quality lab, pellet mill or manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments and occasionally in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and machinery
- Willing and able to pull and lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.