Camp RecoveryFull time Full day
Park Royal Hospital is the leading treatment program for individuals suffering with mental health & substance abuse issues. Our expert staff restore hope and provide lasting recovery to adults in the greater Fort Myers area, through holistic care and comprehensive inpatient & outpatient programs, including a separate inpatient program for senior adults. Our inpatient program also features specialized tracks for co-occurring disorders and chemical dependency. Our employees describe working at Park Royal Hospital as "being part of a family", "ability to make a real difference in a person's life", "warm and welcoming", "providing service to those in need". Our employees feel they make a difference in each patient they treat. Learn more at www.parkroyalhospital.com .
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Handling front office reception and general administrative duties.
- Serving visitors, vendors and other outside guests by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- Informing facility personnel of visitor's arrival.
- Maintaining security by following established procedures including monitoring guest logbook and issuing visitor badges, if required.
- Keeping track of inventory and work with supply vendors to ensure a well-stocked office.
- Answering and transfer telephone calls or take messages.
- Handling facility inquiries and provide general information.
- Sorting and delivering incoming mail and send outgoing mail.
- Copying, filing and updating paper and electronic documents.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.