OBU E&C Advisory Operations
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company LtdFull time Full day
Title: OBU Ethics and Compliance Advisory Operations
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Ethics and Compliance Advisory Operations in our Boston, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Ethics & Compliance (E&C) focuses on what the organization needs by ensuring
- Ethical behaviour plays a fundamental role in risk mitigation
- Being a forward-thinking leader in risk identification and mitigation
- Building a modern function supporting achievement of Takeda's Vision 2025
E&C will respond rapidly to changing environment and business needs, it is close to the market, and encourages ethical behaviour in line with Takeda's values. By working in an agile manner E&C ensures the balance between stable structures, governance, processes and systems, and dynamic approaches to delivering innovative solutions to appropriately manage our risks.
E&C commits to
- Act as role model for Takeda's values, ethics and values-based decision making, fostering this mindset in clients, partners and team
- Enable the organization to take decisions which are ethical and in line with our priorities of Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business
- Collaborate across all E&C teams and partner with stakeholders in BU / BF to embed ethics and compliance as part of the way everyone works at Takeda
- Support transactional reviews including development and roll out of appropriate business self -service models (i.e., FMV)
- Provide business engagement and support to commercial, medical, or other relevant functions
- Provide input into global E&C Policies/SOPs, initiatives or programs and liaising with other E&C teams; provide oversight of OBU SOP updates and further roll out across OBU
- Create a robust learning program for the OBU that increases awareness of US and/or OBU specific policies, procedures and work instructions and develop OBU metrics and dashboards concerning training adherence.
- Develop a proactive internal communications program for the OBU, including FAQs, bespoke Updates and E&C participation in New Employee Orientation.
- Focus on developing business's understanding of how the PTRB model can promote ethical decision-making principles and be applied in practice (by reference to specific business and project contexts).
- Serve as the point contact for the LORI and GEARS approval systems including as the OBU E&C core team member for both such programs
- Coordinate Enterprise Risk Assessment process by supporting the identification of OBU-specific risks across key business functions to ensure appropriate prioritization, mitigation and reporting. Serve as the Secretariat for the OBU Global Compliance Committee
- Self-starter with a demonstrable ability to manage and deliver on identified projects and commitments
- Demonstrably strong collaborative skills and approach; effectively and proactively working within a global function, cross functionally and with business groups advised
- Ability to communicate effectively, especially to business groups advised
- Acts as role model for Takeda's values, ethics and values-based decision making
- Ability to work and collaborate cross functionally and with businesses advised
- Mindset of curiosity, learning agility and interest in innovative ways of doing things
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 3-5 years E&C experience, with experience obtained in both operations and advisory areas
- Solid understanding of project management process including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and facilitate team meetings.
- Good working knowledge and experience of compliance systems and tools
- Good understanding of US pharma market and working knowledge of international markets
- Experience with laws, regulations and industry guidance that affect the pharmaceutical industry including, but not limited to, OIG and PhRMA guidelines, healthcare standard operating procedures, anti-bribery laws, and state price reporting statutes
- Up to 20% travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.