Technical Account Manager
Power SchoolFull time Full day
View All Folsom Jobs
This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and manager, provides specialized technical support to PowerSchool's strategic customers for our award-winning K-12 software systems. This position provides world class solutions-oriented technical support while serving as the single point of contact throughout the incident lifecycle, to maintain a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximum customer satisfaction for our strategic customers. This position requires the employee to work closely with the Hosting, Development and Product teams to resolve incidents. This position will also require the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality in order to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system related issues. This position is primarily technical in nature and will provide a high level of customer service via telephone and written internet based communication.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Evaluate, diagnose and correct complex operational issues using internal ticketing, system logs and/or third party utilities under tight deadlines with limited data and minimal assistance
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance customers experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Recognize related incidents and cause/effect incident relationships to derive, prioritize and implement problem resolution steps
- Manage the overall incident lifecycle to completion
- Create and analyze reports from varied sources for presentation to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical experience Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer's success
- Create and utilize appropriate communications plans to impart technical information to technical and nontechnical customer personnel as well as other members of PowerSchool
- Document incident and timeline for compliance with service level agreements (SLAs)
- All other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years' prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience required
- Prior CRM experience required
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Able to be successful with ambiguity and solving the client issues, working across functional lines to advocate and solve issues for the client
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing TA@powerschool.com.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.