Client Partner, Insurance - United States
Cognizant Technology SolutionsFull time Full day
Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow. When was the last time you felt proud about your work?
Client Service Executive
We are seeking a Client Services Executive to be actively involved in continuing to grow our BU's footprint and assist the Client Partner in growing key accounts. In this role, the Client Services Executive will balance client/project responsibilities with business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities. The position also requires working with and leveraging a top-notch client management and consulting team. The individual will be responsible for overseeing high quality delivery while developing strategies and tactics for further penetrating the account in addition to cross selling Cognizant's emerging services. The Client Services Executive will support the Client Partner in achieving "trusted advisor" status and have a mix of strategic and tactical management experience.
The Individual Will Be Expected To
- Market Leadership: creates sales strategies and plan for the Client Partners' review and for its incorporation into the broader client strategy and plan
- Relationship Management: executes and manages the account plan under the guidance of the Client Partner
o Invests time in strengthening existing client relationships. Participates in reviews and provides educated and relevant perspectives.
o Client Relationship Management; engage with CXO, VP and Director level clients
- Business Development: responds to and deliver on client requests; responds to RFP's.
o Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to client in line with account strategy.
o Obtains the approvals to pursue opportunities.
o Engage the relevant internal Cognizant teams and service lines team for developing solutions.
o End to end account management including account forecasting, budgeting, operations and overall P&L
- Handle risks and issues related to the account, including delivery oversight
- Create and present account QBR presentations and executive status reports
- 10 years + experience in a senior-level consulting client-facing role or account manager leadership role
- Recent experience working for IT professional services or management consulting firm(s)
- Recent experience managing global service delivery model(s)
- Bachelor's degree required OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to build client relationships; strengthening partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization built on the foundation of Cognizant leadership capabilities
- Experience developing opportunity pipelines, qualifying high priority deals, and winning new business in line with agreed targets
- Experience closing sales our business with a specific emphasis on growing sales. Specifically, win new deals in customer account per pre agreed targets.
- Ability to grow into having a senior executive presence – possesses an interest and passion toward engaging senior level executives in grasping and enabling fundamentals of business change through consulting solutions
- Excellent problem solving, business communication (written & oral), and client management skills are essential
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams
- Proven leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution, strategic and critical thinking and ownership
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed environment
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.