Information Security Architect
AltisourceFull time Full day
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you have a thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols including patching and applying security updates?
· Are Information Security concepts and assessment techniques related to private and public cloud providers and services in your wheelhouse?
· Can you ensure security risk mitigations are embedded by design into the development of applications that support product and service lines?
- What about working with IT architecture, engineering and infrastructure peers to collaborate on security architecture?
- Do you have solid understanding of SIEM, DLP, IPS, AV and WAF solutions?
- Do you trust but verify – everything?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities. We are looking for an Information Security Architect to help design Information Security system architectures and controls while participating in enterprise architecture planning activities to support our security infrastructure.
WHAT YOU GET TO
- Design Information Security system architectures and controls
- Participate in enterprise architecture planning activities
- Establish Information Security system requirements
- Create and maintain Information Security architecture diagrams
- Use your expertise of advanced Cyber Threats and create system and network mitigation strategies
WHAT ABOUT YOU
- Can analyze business needs and determine appropriate secure architecture, topology, and transmission
- Deep technical analytical & troubleshooting skills and ability to determine appropriate action plans
- Have experience evaluating business requirements to design a network firewall from a security point of view
- Excellent understanding of security concepts related to DNS, data loss protection, mobile device and application management
- Good understanding of router, switch, VLAN and wireless security
- Good understanding of how to apply security principles and configurations to operating systems [e.g. Unix, Linux, Windows - including Active Directory]
- Demonstrable experience in embedding security into the change lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, information systems, computer science, or related field or equivalent relevant experience
- 4 to 7 years of experience on Firewall/VPN/Security Architecture/Log monitoring
- 1-3 years of experience with cloud security setup and implementation of security controls
- Experience with Cisco IDS/IPS configuration and maintenance
- Sound understanding of Network Security, Network Configuration, Network Protocols, Networking Standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to explain technical security concepts to nontechnical colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and support multiple stakeholders
- Estimate 10% travel for assessments and audits
- Relevant information security certifications preferred such as CISSP, CISM or GSEC
Please note this is a telecommuter position
- Boston, MA
- Atlanta GA
- East Coast Location
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at email@example.com if we can be of any assistance.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.