North Country AcademyFull time Full day
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
The Teacher helps the Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program for children, supervises the class when the Lead is out of the room, helps with meals, safety and assists in maintaining a clean and orderly room and Center. May be assisted in the classroom by an Aide/Assistant Teacher.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Supervises the classroom, according to the plans of the Lead Teacher when the Lead is out of the room.
- Attends all staff training sessions, meetings and programs sponsored by the Center, as required.
- Helps with meal and snack preparation, feeding children, modeling table manners at family style meals.
- Performs other related duties as requested by a Lead Teacher or Center Director
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every day. We support child development for infants to school-age students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty, Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and Innovation.
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more information.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.