Hospice Admissions RN - Per Diem
Bridge Home Health and HospiceFull time Full day
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 18 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
- Handles the admissions process from start to finish.
- Determines clinical appropriateness and level of care.
- Communicates findings to clinical team.
- Works with patients and family to help them understand needs and services.
- Register Nurse with a current licensee in the state of California.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience required, two preferred.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving, observation, written and verbal communication skills.
Here at Bridge Home Health and Hospice, we are committed to our employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.