Securities Operations Associate II
Fidelity National Information ServicesFull time Full day
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Transfer Agency (TA) is a 24/7, real-time fund investor record-keeping solution covering multiple investment vehicles, including mutual funds, alternative investments, global fund products, money markets, collective funds and shadow. /sub-accounting record-keeping arrangements. FIS is uniquely positioned among US investor record-keeping technology with modern server-based technology and a Rich Internet Application user interface operating on an Oracle database. FIS fully integrated business process and content (workflow and document) management capabilities drives operational efficiency and straight-through processing for routine and complex investment operations.
What you will be doing
The trade settlement securities operations associate II has responsibilities for settling trades and balancing the daily activity at U.S. depositories as well as effectively identifying exceptions in order to work towards resolution.
Trade Settlement Securities Operations Associate II
- Ensure all manual trades and deliveries are processed correctly and timely.
- Ensure straight through processing, proactively identify exceptions that may cause issues with settlement and communicate issues to business lines.
- Assist team members to review out of balances to identify the cause and resolve.
- Work closely with other units on unknown trade needing research and resolution.
- Provide daily updates on failing trades and any other out of balance items.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience preferable.
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to trust systems/processes
- Requires strong problem-solving, time management, organizational and data entry skills
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an organized manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
What we offer you
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.