Human Resources Specialist
EurofinsFull time Full day
Eurofins Transplant Genomics, Inc. (TGI) is committed to improving organ transplant outcomes with noninvasive serial monitoring guided by genomics. TGI’s extensive development pipeline includes diagnostic and predictive tests for kidney and liver graft dysfunction, the use of multiple sample types and technology platforms, companion diagnostics for immunosuppressant and immune status tests.
TGI is searching for a Human Resources Specialist in Fremont, CA.
Human Resources Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Owner of the TGI recruitment pipeline, combining information across all hiring managers in all departments.
- Liaises with Eurofins and Viracor HR as necessary for real-time accuracy in recruitment pipeline management
- Expert in Eurofins and Viracor systems and processes
- Drives HR compliance for all hiring managers and company leaders
- Ensures compliance for all employees with onboarding and initial training
- Ensures compliance for all employees with ongoing training
- Tracks, files, and reconciles hard copy and soft copy personnel files and records
- Terminations – coordination of paperwork, calculation of final hours and pay, may participate in the termination meeting
- Assist IT personnel with IT equipment for new hires (inform IT personnel what is needed, e.g., phones, printers, etc.)
- Tracking and processing of Employee Performance Review paperwork
- Maintains HR records by recording changes, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, and merit increases
- Produces forms and documents as needed to support the HR system
- Booking and management of Interview schedules; coordination of candidates travel and accommodations for interviews, and high level relocation issues
- Participate as a member of a team responsible for Event Planning
- Updating organizational charts
- Assist management with other administrative duties as needed
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to travel to other Transplant Genomics sites
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Able to work as a member of an Admin team to coordinate priorities and back up other Admins with workload overflow and changing priorities
- Proficiency in the use of the MS Office software suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Visio
- Able to recognize and uphold confidentiality; adaptable and professional
- Associate's degree in related field; Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- At least 1 – 3 years of HR experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with overtime, as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Fremont, CA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.