Class B Truck Driver
Iron MountainFull time Full day
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn't just embrace what's exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Our Local Class B Truck Drivers are the public face of Iron Mountain : Trusted to transport and handle client materials and engage with clients and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner. Drivers are responsible for driving a company vehicle to transport materials from client and Iron Mountain locations; loading and unloading through a variety of mechanisms; using wireless scanning technology; preparing paperwork and performing daily vehicle maintenance to ensure it functions efficiently. This position calls for a significant amount of physical strength and stamina. We pay by the hour, not the mile.
- Pay $18.00 @hr. - + some overtime may be required.
- Shift: Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Home daily/Consistent Predictable Shifts
- Quarterly Bonus
- Shift differential
- Company paid uniforms and safety footwear
FULL BENEFITS – ELIGIBLE DAY 1 OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick/personal time
- 401 K (with company match) and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
LOCATION: 175 Bearfoot Road, Northborough MA 01532.
- Local Class B Truck Drivers Communicates in a friendly professional manner with clients and co-workers
- Operates and maintains company vehicle safely and efficiently, whether manual or standard transmission
- Handles all physical requirements for loading, transporting and driving without assistance (details below)
- Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests
- Prepares accurate paperwork and records
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Lift at least 70 lbs. Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical. Class: B license required.
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills
Category: Transportation Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Value at https://www.ironmountain.com/about-us/values
https://www.ironmountain.com/about-us/values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.