Senior Business Analyst & Project Manager (Accounting Systems)
IntegriDATAFull time Full day
IntegriDATA is a financial technology software company dedicated to helping the investment management industry improve operational efficiency and reduce risk. Our software is used by the world’s largest hedge funds and private equity firms to manage over $1 Trillion in assets. An Inc 5000 company, IntegriDATA is one of the fastest growing private businesses in America.
As a member of the IntegriDATA Product team, you inspire hedge fund and private equity firms to work smarter with IntegriDATA software. You will work on both new client implementations and software enhancements to help investment managers automate their business to improve efficiency and ensure compliance. IntegriDATA is growing fast – and you will too. This is an onsite position located n Midtown, NYC.
- Work with clients to define business requirements and translate how they will be supported within our software solutions
- Define project implementation approach, generate project plans, and related budget estimates
- Lead projects and interact with senior client stakeholders (including C level executives and Controllers)
- Design business processes
- Analyze and convert data
- Evaluate alternatives and lead system design and configuration
- Collaborate with internal software engineers and business analysts to enhance our product
- Draft specifications for enhancements & system integrations
- Build test plan/approach and lead execution
- Conduct end user training
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience assisting with implementing enterprise software applications (hedge fund or private equity experience a plus)
- Prior employment at a consulting firm or software solutions firm is preferred
- G/L accounting system knowledge is preferred. A/R and A/P a plus
- Minimum education requirement – Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management or Business Management. Coursework in Accounting a plus
- Experience implementing ERP systems (e.g. Workday, Oracle, MS Dynamics GP, etc) a plus
Seeking a highly motivated individual with:
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- High energy level and creative thinking in a changing environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of advanced MS Excel functionality and SQL
- Desire to work in small and large client business environments that have the need to improve processes, procedures and controls through redesign and/or automated solutions
Salary commensurate with experience and bonus based on performance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.