Manager, Tax Transformation & Technology
KPMGFull time Full day
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Tax Transformation and Technology practice.
- Depending on skills, manage various projects and teams to deliver tax transformation services utilizing a convergent skill set of both technical tax and process/technology
- Work with clients to understand overall operational, data, and information requirements around their tax processes, including documenting current process and organization, analyzing tax data, calculations, and reporting requirements, while understanding current technology environment
- Identify and communicate recommendations to automate manual tasks, improve analysis and reporting while assisting companies to evaluate risk
- Assist with implementing one or a combination of the recommendations which could include ETL tools, visualization and collaboration software as well as third party tax applications for provision, compliance and fixed assets.
- Develop and maintain project plans and other project management functions, including liaising with client project teams to develop, motivate, and train staff-level team members
- A minimum of five years of a combination of corporate tax experience gained in a well-regarded audit, tax, or advisory services firm, corporation, law firm, other service provider, or industry experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA, J.D., LL.M, or certified in one or more technology applications such as OneSource Tax Provision, OneSource IncomeTax, SAP, or Oracle Hyperion Tax Provision, Longview Tax Provision (Please note: Any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that does not currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations, will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Knowledge and experience handling a broad range of corporate tax matters, with focus on tax reporting and compliance as well as corporate taxation, consolidations, and partnerships, strong knowledge of ASC740
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams
- Excellent research and writing skills
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.