Federal - Government Data Protection Senior Analyst
Accenture Contractor JobsFull time Full day
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA or Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
People in the Security and Intelligence Directorate maintain strict adherence to government compliance standards to protect the assets entrusted to us by our clients, as well as internally for our company through the industrial and information security departments. Additionally, S&ID provides expertise in the areas of Client Data Protection and Corporate Facility Security for our clients.
A Data Protection Senior Analyst who can support and strengthen the AFS Client Data Protection program. As a team player in this role, you will be joining other individuals working with a cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical key stakeholders to effectively drive decision making, influence policy, and reduce and mitigate risk. If you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment with opportunities for growth, this position will provide you with a challenging experience.
Other responsibilities include:
- Establish credibility and maintain strong working relationships with technical and non-technical teams involved with information security matters (Legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, HR, Physical Security, Developer Community, Networking, Systems, etc.)
- Drive continuous improvement to operational efficiency
- Develop, review and edit documentation of processes and procedures
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Work independently and as a team member with capability to manage time effectively across multiple projects and deadlines
- Desire to learn new skills and is passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.