Manager, Learning Technology & Operations
The Kraft Heinz CompanyFull time Full day
Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
- Manage and implement technology and learning process related projects as assigned
- Manage the shared services relationship (Global Business Services (GBS))
- Manage all incoming Ownerversity requests from learners, learning team members, and the business
- Collaborate with other teams, team members, and vendors as needed to complete tasks, projects, and resolve issues
- Manage the KHC Learning & Development email and calendar (e.g., ensure offerings and PTO are being added to the calendar, send emails and meeting invites as needed)
- Collaborate with learning leaders, business leaders, HRBPs, and others to ensure smooth functioning of learning operations
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role (preferably in a learning organization)
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, especially software development, debugging, and testing
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently to plan, set direction, organize, and set/achieve priorities related to day-to-day tasks and projects
- Solid relationship building, negotiation, stakeholder management, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.