Phoenix Home CareFull time Full day
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
We are open for business with your health & safety as our top priority.
Our Nurses are the heart of Phoenix! Founded in 2011, Phoenix Home Care is on year 9 and going strong! We are proud to be Missouri’s Fastest Growing Agency and would love to show you the reasons why!
WHAT IS PDN?
Private duty nurses hold an LPN or RN license. They work one-on-one with families, usually pediatric clients with specialized healthcare needs, who require long-term skilled medical care.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Day-to-day patient interaction
- Vital signs checking (changes and alterations documented)
- Administration of medications and treatments (as pre ordered by physician)
- Changes dressings, bandages and contraptions as prescribed
- Documentation of patient’s condition and pointing out significant changes, to be reported to the physician and to the families
- Trachs, g-tubes, j-tubes, and vent care possible (Training Provided)
- 24/7 RN Support
- Flexible Scheduling
- Supportive Team with a Upbeat and Positive Culture
- On the Job Paid Training
- Tuition Assistance for NEW LPNs!
- Vision, Dental, and Medical insurance.
- Now Hiring GPNS!
Come SOAR with Phoenix!
- LPN License
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable vehicle with current auto insurance
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to pass a background check
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
(Did you see another Phoenix job ad? Phoenix has won many awards for quick growth and has opened several new offices to accommodate the demand for services. This rapid growth has brought on the need for more employees! You may apply to any Phoenix job and a Recruiter will assess your needs via call/text at 855-881-7442.)
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.