Partner Development Manager, State and Local, Google Cloud
Google Inc.Full time Full day
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in a high-performance partner or channel manager position.
- Experience with foundational cloud technologies and service provider ecosystems and business models.
- Experience building scalable partner ecosystems ranging from agile partners, mid-tier integrators and global system integrators.
- MBA degree.
- Experience with Cloud Partners.
- Experience working with distribution channel partners.
- Experience presenting to senior-level audience and comfort working in and through a cross-functional organization.
- Industry knowledge of System Integrators (SIs)/Service Providers (SPs), and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs); extended knowledge of, and experience with, Cloud ecosystem.
- Excellent Partner Development and management skills, with proven success in delivering Go-to-Market strategies and results.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google's global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver. As a Partner Development Manager (PDM), you'll be responsible for the recruitment, growth, and creation of new practice areas and offerings for Google's thriving Ecosystem of Services partners. You will focus on growing the practices of partners who specialize in the Google Cloud Business. Your responsibilities will include creating and managing executive relationships with existing and new partners, offering them strategic advice and thought leadership together with day to day management. You will develop close relationships with our Partner Sales Managers (PSM's) in order to grow the relevance and impact of your assigned Partners to the Google Sales team with the overall goal of growing our mutual Google Cloud Business.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Manage partner business performance and map partner capabilities/priorities with Google's goals and strategies to meet quarterly business targets; drive quarterly business reviews with key service partners and Google leadership.
- Drive executive connections with regional sales leadership and partner leadership, including partner value propositions into Partner Sales Manager (PSM) teams.
- Help partners grow their Google practice and product portfolio through joint development of solutions and services; develop and provide custom presentations on Google's Cloud Platform technologies to partners to help them scale our joint business.
- Drive partners to build a partner sourced pipeline, nominate partners to receive inbound/outbound leads, and ensure overall pipeline tracking accuracy and health.
- Promote Google's strategy at key industry events and shape industry agenda and standards; shape Google's approach to partnership strategy with stakeholders.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.