Tyler Technologies HeadquartersFull time Full day
We are currently accepting applications for Revenue Specialists in our Plano, TX office. This position is responsible for accurate processing and invoicing of accounts receivables (A/R) and ensuring proper revenue recognition through adherence to provided revenue recognition specifications. The ideal candidate will be adept at using accounting software packages/Microsoft Excel and have previous experience in a billing office. Candidates with prior software contracts experience are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Input software projects and contracts into Tyler's accounting and billing systems.
- Set deferred revenue schedules to ensure compliance with US GAAP and Tyler revenue recognition policies.
- Process billings and generate client invoices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve billing issues that may arise.
- Set up and monitor budgets and billing schedules.
- Process and adjust records, and bill according to contractual terms.
- Provide maintenance renewal quotes to clients based on information from the invoicing systems.
- Contribute ideas and suggest process improvements to drive greater efficiencies.
- Maintain positive, productive relationships with all internal resources as well as with customers.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of accounting principles or prior experience in a billing office is helpful
- 2 or more years' experience in accounts receivable billing
- Experience working with general accounting applications
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of sales tax applications is helpful to ensure billing is correct
- Experience downloading reports and manipulating data from various applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to thrive and perform under tight deadlines while managing competing demands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with Sarbanes – Oxley (SOX)
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler "
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your family's health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our employees by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our employees "
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.