Shipping Clerk - 1st Shift
TTM Technologies, Inc.Full time Full day
Location: San Jose, CA
Title: Shipping Clerk
Shift: 1st Shift
of Openings: 1
Scope: A shipping clerk will deliver packages to internal and external customers, ensuring deliveries are made on-time while maintaining confidentiality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of box/packages to internal and external customers
- Prepare all completed product and documents for outbound freight
- Assist in shipping department with loading and packaging
- Package and ship products according to proper handling techniques and customer requirements
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job
- Able to utilize computer programs to track multiple shipments
- Ability to operate hand truck, pallet jack, and forklift
- Use basic hand tools such as utility knife, screwdriver, band cutter, and hammer
- Knowledge of special requirements such as Federal Express, UPS and Airborne International shipping
- Able to lift 50+ pounds
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- One year warehouse shipping clerk experience
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.