Smile BrandsFull time Full day
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We've got the ideal job for you at the Bright Now! Dental office in Mesa, AZ.
Your Role as a Dental Assistant
You'll be an important member of the clinical team, working alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians dedicated to serving patients. You'll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed. You'll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Helping to educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
What's It Like to Work at [BRAND]?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You'll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- A minimum of 2 of years related experience
- Any required state specific licenses or certifications
- A current CPR certification
- An active X-Ray license
What We'll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase equipment on behalf of the company.