Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc.Full time Full day
We are currently hiring a Part Time (20-29 hours) Patient Coordinator in the Santa Rosa, CA area!
Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500 Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together we are "One Alliance" committed to serving our patients and customers as "An Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference."
What You'll Do at Alliance:
- Greet, screen, and safely transport patients to the scan control room and returns patient to waiting area when scans are completed
- Perform and/or aide patient transfers on/off the scan table and ensures patient comfort
- Assist in administering preliminary and post exam instructions, enters patient, physician, and exam information into Alliance systems
What You'll Bring to Alliance:
- High School diploma or equivalent exp.
- CPR Certification
- Valid state driver's license, as applicable
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity &