Senior Product Manager
US BankFull time Full day
The U.S. Bank Payments team is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to support strategic acquisition and lifecycle management initiatives for a major retail co-branded portfolio. The incumbent will work directly with the retailer to navigate joint marketing opportunities for prospects and existing customers. In doing so, this individual will be responsible to work with a variety of business partners internal and external of the bank to identify, define, and cultivate opportunities to meet customer needs.
The U.S. Bank Co-Brand management team seeks an independent learner with strong relationship management and negotiation skills and the ability to ideate as well as execute.
Job activities will include (but not limited to):
- Evaluate market trends, legal/regulatory climate, competitive products, and more;
- Monitor changes in marketplace
- Work in tandem with the assigned co-branded partner and Associated card Network to create relevant and competitive marketing offerings
- Develop collateral material, advertising, promotional programs, sales incentive training, operational procedures and other meaningful tactics to successfully promote the program products and services.
- Identify opportunities to stimulate customer spend and increase loyalty
- When warranted, work internally to conduct research on product enhancements and new product offerings
- Create program reporting and present findings and recommendations
- Work with internal business partners to support product development cycle – from research to launch
- Collaborate with business lines on strategic initiatives
Explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of related work experience
- Strong product development, product management, product marketing, or design skills
- Proven relationship management experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally; good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- General knowledge of the bank's business lines
- Demonstrated research and investigative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General Microsoft office skills required: Power Point, Excel, Word
- Strong competitive and financial analysis skills
- Willingness to challenge the status quo