Customer Reference Manager, Training and Certification
Amazon.com, Inc.Full time Full day
At AWS Training and Certification (T&C), we are passionate about revolutionizing the way people advance their cloud IT skills and careers. We are seeking an experienced marketer who is passionate about working with customers to manage development of global customer reference assets. This is a unique opportunity to play a large and diverse role within a dynamic and fast-growing company that is 100% customer-obsessed and values A+ quality work.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and delivering the strategy for T&C customer references and content.
You will have a firm understanding of our audiences and identify success stories which demonstrate how AWS customers at different phases of their journey with AWS use T&C to transform their organizations or careers. A key focus of this role will be around creating an inventory of customer-facing reference materials and content, including case studies, presentations, and videos. Content will be geared toward story-telling through use cases and the business outcomes T&C is enabling. You will need to look at this through multiple lens keeping in mind the targeted personas based on the stage they are at in their journey. You will work closely with our subject matter experts from strategy, product management, business development, and marketing to help guide the message or content needed. This is a senior-level hands-on position that is perfect for a skilled marketer who enjoys developing, curating, and advising customer reference programs and content. You will utilize exceptional program management skills to manage and communicate on the global program, ensuring all stakeholders are working together to deliver high-quality customer references.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of building and executing customer reference programs, content and communication strategies, and have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Develop and manage global T&C customer reference program.
- Identify customer success stories and cultivate references across a variety of customers/personas.
- Develop relevant, technically accurate reference assets and marketing materials in a variety of content mediums (case studies, presentations, videos).
- Produce materials that clearly communicate the AWS T&C value proposition and aligns with our brand.
- Edit all English-speaking customer references content to ensure proper AWS messaging, tone, and voice.
- Ensure all customer references content and copy developed by internal writers, freelancers, or third-party agencies maintains consistency in voice, messaging, accuracy, and meets our high standards.
- Partner with regional field teams to scale regional execution of customer reference assets and content.
- Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness and ROI for overall program efforts.
- Work effectively across teams within T&C, Marketing, Business Development, and Partners to achieve business goals.
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business.