Hajoca CorporationFull time Full day
Are you outgoing and value customer service? Are you knowledgeable and service-oriented? Do you have the determination to close sales and build lasting relationships with new and established customer accounts?
If so, then Moore Supply, a division of Hajoca Corporation, would like you to join the dedicated team at our Duncanville location as an Inside Salesperson. Our five person team has been servicing the DFW community for six years offering the very best in plumbing wholesale. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
Hajoca Corporation is the nation's largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca's proven business principles of "Service, Integrity, Reliability."
As an Inside Salesperson with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Interacting with customers at our location or over the phone, providing the customer
- Service and support needed to generate and close sales
- Investigating and resolving customer problems and concerns
- Processing Sales Orders & Bids generated through phone transactions
- Assisting customers who pick up their product at our location
- Meeting or exceeding monthly required Gross Profit dollar targets
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Profit sharing
As an Inside Salesperson, you must be optimistic, friendly and service-oriented. Excellent verbal communication is a must and all salespeople must approach customer interactions in an honest and ethical fashion.
All interested applicants must possess:
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2 years industry experience
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
Our ideal candidate will also:
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of product
- Wholesale distribution experience
- The determination and drive to prospect new customers
- Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.