Customer Service Specialist
Working SolutionsFull time Full day
We are looking for remote, independent contractors to provide elevated customer support through phone, email, SMS and chat for a well-known online real estate database company. Contractors will facilitate the connection of home buyers and sellers to real estate agents.
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication.
- Providing top-notch customer service while helping callers with their search.
- Having a positive attitude; being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Demonstrating a sincere desire to assist customers and put their needs first.
- Exercising strong, multitasking skills while navigating through multiple websites and making themselves available for incoming calls.
- 1+ years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills using phone, email, and text.
- High degree of comfort working with software and technology to perform job duties.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively and set daily goals. Proficient use of web-based products, MS Office and Sales Force preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with real estate industry a plus.
Independent contractors on this program will need to successfully pass a background check to work. This check will consist of a Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting independent contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.
The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker's compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.