Operations Assistant, Academic Catalogs (Employee Consultant)
Eastern Michigan UniversityFull time Full day
The Operations Assistant will assist in the development and maintenance of the University's Academic Catalogs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Specifically, the Operations Assistant will:
- Support the Course and Program Development Office in the preparation of University catalog materials including, but not limited to, design and layout of online materials and implementation of authorized changes.
- Monitor and respond to Catalog@emich.edu e-mails
- Support the Course and Program Development Office with the administering Curriculog, the University's online curriculum development system.
- Assist the Manager, Program and Catalog Operations with other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) to work individually and within groups.
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills are required.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage time effectively.
- Must be organized.
- Ability to work up to 20 hours per week is required.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Cover Letter