National Accounts Manager (Interventional Urology) - Northeast (47593)
ColoplastFull time Full day
Coloplast has an exciting opportunity for a National Accounts Manager to join our Interventional Urology sales team.
You will develop and execute on the national accounts strategy for Interventional Urology in the US. You will be responsible for driving sales at Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) and Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs). In this role, you are the point person both externally for national account negotiations & internally for national account execution.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Develops regional National Account strategy, including account targeting, pricing and product attributes
- Develops key customer relationships in IDNs and GPOs through regular interaction, scheduled business reviews, industry events, and personal communication
- Supports and directs key selling opportunities, contracts, negotiations, pricing, to gain profitable sales in adherence with the National Accounts Plan
- Creates, in cooperation with Commercial Excellence, customer pricing and drives organizational change aligning local contracts to National Account agreements, particularly for GPO agreements
- Works closely with internal pricing & contracting personnel to develop contract proposals and contracts, implement those contracts, and develop timely responses to all bid opportunities
- Provides corporate selling consultation and coaching to field sales managers and territory managers on national accounts when appropriate;
- Translates business strategies into clear objectives and tactics
- Plans, prepares and follows up on sales forecasts, budgets; anticipates problems and develops contingency plans
- Handles IDN, GPO, sales personnel and customer generated feedback as needed to insure Coloplast satisfaction and confidence
- Provides monthly management input for use by senior managers, and regular unscheduled communication of sales developments and market and customer developments
- Conforms with Coloplast Code of Conduct and all local Compliance Standards
- Conforms with Coloplast Q/EHS Policy
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS degree
- 8+ years successful healthcare experience
- 5+ years of medical device national accounts experience with proven success
- Successful experience working with GPOs & IDNs to grow profitable sales revenue
- Experience in leading the analysis of data related to account financial performance and building unique customer proposals
- Willingness and ability to travel – including overnight, weekend and international – 40-50% (needs to be in the corporate office at least quarterly)
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM databases
- Masters degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Track record of successfully building long term relationships with Supply Chain executives
- Urology background and/ or physician preference surgical implantable device sales experience
- Experience in contract negotiations of endourology products or similar consumable products
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Reporting, strategic planning and project management skills at account, regional and national level
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Knowledge of current and new healthcare industry trends, technologies, competitors and place in the market
- Organizational, basic computer skills (spreadsheet, word processing, presentation) skills
- Demonstrates a continuous desire to understand, learn and implement industry best practices and trends.
- Pro-active; high-performance and results orientation
- Ability to consistently work, manage and lead teams with ethical integrity
- Ability to nurture strong, positive and effective relationships with internal and external customers by consultative methods
- Demonstrates excellent oral & written communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate, facilitate & advocate
- Effective Organizational skills
- Demonstrates both creative and critical thinking skills
- Passionate and a team player
- Ability to adapt and willingness to change
- Open-minded with a global mindset
- Embraces cultural differences within a global organization
- Personifies Coloplast Mission, Values and Vision as well as Coloplast Leadership Principals
The job information contained herein will apply to the candidate successful in being hired for the position. If interested, please apply today!
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.