Senior Manager, Trade Compliance
L3HarrisFull time Full day
Job Title: Senior Manager, Trade Compliance
Job Code: SAS20202105-45817
Job Location: Herndon, VA or Palm Bay, FL or Remote
- Lead internal investigations related to potential regulatory violations.
- Conduct all aspects of an investigation, including creating an investigation plan, interviewing employees, reviewing documents, and drafting government disclosures or closure justifications.
- Work with Trade Compliance staff and business representatives to conduct root cause analysis and develop effective corrective action plans for violations of regulations and Company policy.
- Manage, validate, and close corrective actions.
- Respond to government or corporate inquiries on ITAR, EAR, Customs, and other trade related matters.
- Plan and manage audit activities including developing protocols and drafting audit findings.
- Develop case studies, trainings, and communications related to trade compliance issues.
- Reviews and updates Trade Compliance policies and procedures
- Assist Space and Airborne Segment Trade Compliance Director on special projects.
- Supervise and provide subject matter expertise to Trade Compliance Customs analysts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to the Director, Global Trade Compliance in the Space & Airborne segment of L3Harris, Technologies, Inc.
- Strong investigative skills with prior experience investigating ITAR, EAR, OFAC, and Customs matters.
- Subject matter expertise in understanding government regulations with primary focus on ITAR, EAR, and Customs requirements.
- Excellent writing skills; must be able to assimilate and analyze complex information and draft clear and concise narratives.
- Keen judgment, discretion, and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; effective oral communication skills; proven ability to conduct interviews.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines.
- Ability to work independently but remain a team player.
- Proficiency in using spreadsheets, PowerPoint, and databases.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 12 years of prior trade compliance experience OR Graduate Degree with a minimum of 10 years of prior trade compliance experience.
- 6+ Years' Experience ITAR, EAR, and Customs regulations.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- U.S. Security clearance is preferred but not required
- Licensed Customs Broker
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Experience with OCR EASE
Senior DevOps Engineer
Information International Associates, Inc.Full time Full day
Company Description IIA is currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work in Herndon, and McLean, VA. Job Description Overview: As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be a key player in IIA’s innovation and modernization efforts and customer...
Education Realty Trust Inc.Full time Full day
This position is responsible for coordinating the community's marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease,...
Junior Dynamics CRM/365 Developers Wanted!!
TrueTandem Inc.Full time Full day
Company Description True Tandem is a Microsoft Certified Partner that specializes in rapid deployment and adoption of Microsoft technologies and solutions. We serve clients in both commercial and federal markets and have built a prestigious client base through our devotion...