Nutrition Coordinator Assistant
The University of OklahomaFull time Full day
POSITION INFORMATION: Collaborates with program manager, project coordinator, principal investigator, organizations, peers and volunteers to identify, plan and implement strategies for various programs for the ONIE Project.
- Implement interventions in the community.
- Serve as a representative of our organization.
- Conduct process evaluations of campaigns.
- Assist in the development of nutrition and physical activity education materials.
- Collect and input data.
- Support staff, faculty, and administration in a positive professional manner.
- Contribute to the design, development, implementation and evaluation of the current programs.
- Event planning/management
- Assist with program evaluation and recommend improvements if necessary.
- Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Certifications/Licenses: Valid Oklahoma Driver's License
Advertised Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Interest in promoting nutrition and physical activity through social marketing
- Demonstrate interest in working with low-income populations
- Collaborate with community organizations and volunteers.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills, attention to details, and be solution oriented.
- Ability to learn new skills
- Ability to work independently and produce consistent quality work.
- Exhibits time management skills.
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative
- Event coordinator
- Works community events on nights and weekends
- Spanish and English fluency
- Social Media Analytics
Areas of interest/expertise: Nutritional Sciences, Health Promotion, Health Education, Public Health, Non-Profit, Community Health Communications and Public Relations.