Call Center Supervisor (Licensed)
Ashfield HealthcareFull time Full day
The Call Center Supervisor is a critical member of the Business Unit having accountability for all aspects of call floor operations, including direct management and coaching of team members. The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the team delivers service that meets or exceeds agreed client goals, while fostering a culture that strives for operational and compliance excellence. As a member of the Business Unit Management Team, the Call Center Supervisor is also accountable for delivering the service in a fiscally responsible manner.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits – accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
What will you be doing?
- Supervise call center staff, including active performance management
- Provide day-to-day supervision of the communicators. Implement and communicate performance standards
- Provide Clarity, Gain Commitment and Hold Accountable on performance expectations
- Coach team members for success and support individual development of direct reports
- Conduct performance evaluations for designated staff members
- Conduct new hire interviewing and training
- Address performance issues, including disciplinary actions and terminations in a timely manner and according to Ashfield policies
- Proactively monitor staffing levels
- Coordinate and deliver program trainings as required by program
Create and Implement initiatives designed to encourage teamwork and increase employee engagement.
- Supervise call floor operations
- Deliver service that meets or exceeds client KPI's
- Maintain all service levels
- Ensure that all client needs are met with a high degree of quality and compliance to applicable Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Manage call center operations in a fiscally responsible manner
- Strategize and collaborate with internal teams to foster a culture and service of continuous quality improvement, offering creative solutions to client
- Monitor inbound/outbound customer service calls to ensure script adherence, call integrity, adverse events compliance, HIPAA compliance and proper phone technique.
- Develop a contingency plan to maintain adequate coverage levels, in the event of staff shortages. This will include serving as backup handling inbound/outbound calls when needed.
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly call metric and productivity reports and database metrics, share analysis with Business Unit Leadership Team, and offer recommendations based on analysis.
- Oversee the handling of alternate channel requests as appropriate including, email, voice mail and white mail, and ensuring the timely completion of all.
- As needed, assist with the implementation of program modifications and the scheduling of special call programs.
- Assist Client Account Manager or designee in the development and implementation of new client programs.
- Assist in the development of quality improvement programs as a means to increase productivity and improve service levels.
- Develop contact center policies and procedures.
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
What do you need for this position?
- Current RN or Pharmacist license
- Five years experience supervising within a Call Center, preferably in Team Lead or Supervisor role; or equivalent experience.
- General understanding of call management systems, such as CentreVuSupervisor.
- Adept at all applicable computer software, i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Avaya CMS.
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to train and motivate staff members.
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: http://www.ashfieldhealthcare.com/en/about-en/
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.