Home Health Aide (CNA)
Carpenter Health NetworkFull time Full day
Were growing and adding to our dynamic health care team!
STAT Home Health of Arkansas is seeking experienced Part-Time CNAs to join our patient care team. We invite you to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Hospice and Home Health Care Companies in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Arkansas, and Texas.
STAT Home Health offers you Remarkable Career Advancement Opportunities.
Essential duties include:
- Complete documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy services within the scope of knowledge and training
- Assist patients with ADLs and comply with the plan of care
- Attend staff meetings
- Report changes in patient condition and needs to RN
- Great time management skills
- Minimum of 2 years as a CNA
- Current Arkansas license
- Have dependable transportation, drivers license, and car insurance
- Previous Home Health experience preferred