Home Health Physical Therapist (PT)
Carpenter Health NetworkFull time Full day
Come join our dedicated patient care team!
FULL-TIME PHYSICAL THERAPIST NEEDED.
Our STAT Home Health of Arkansas office is seeking Physical Therapists to join our patient care team.
STAT Home Health offers you: Excellent pay, Increased Earning Potential, Mileage Reimbursement, Cell Phone Allowance, Complete Benefits Package including; Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401-K, free CEU online accreditation courses, and Remarkable Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Assist the physician in evaluating the patients functional status and physical therapy needs, and assist in the development of the plan of care
- Provide services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of physical therapy, in the accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team
- Observe and report the patients response to treatment and any changes in his/her condition to the physician and the supervising registered nurse
- Prepare written summary to the physician at least every two months/sixty days
- Set rehab goals for patients
- Guide the patient in the use of therapeutic, creative and self-care activities for the purpose of improving function.
- Must be currently licensed by the Arkansas Physical Therapy Board
- Have at least one year of experience as PT
- CPR certification
- Excellent time management skills. Patient care oriented
- Reliable transportation to visit patients
- Home Health experience preferred
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.
Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered. All others need not apply. EOE.