Tresata Software Delivery Manager
TresataFull time Full day
UNDERSTANDING THE ROLE
A Software Delivery Manager ('SDM') is responsible for the successful organization, execution, and delivery of Tresata software to our clients, while simultaneously helping them achieve their overall program goals.
As a Tresata SDM, you will lead a team to drive the delivery of our software for the client. Naturally, you should excel at leading a team towards aggressive goals with complex dependencies and timelines. You will engage early and often with the client to build a plan to deliver Tresata software products that will transform their business!
This role requires you to be the client advocate and frequently report on progress, identify risks and resolve issues like a pro, and evangelize Tresata software products, processes, and core values.
The most critical skill for success is a commitment to do whatever it takes to never miss a client expectation, much less a deliverable. We refer to this philosophy as ALWAYS EXCEEDING CLIENT EXPECTATIONS… ALWAYS.
As a SDM, you will learn and do the following specific tasks (even if they make no sense to you right now):
- You will contribute to the development and coordination of client proposals and identify new work at existing clients.
- You will master Tresata software, understand the components and what makes us unique in the market, and will be able to apply this to technical and strategic conversations alike.
- You will cover everything from high-level strategy to nitty-gritty execution. You will dive deep into Tresata software product knowledge with our data engineers all the while staying rigorous in planning and proactively engaging with the client.
- Ideally, you will become a product and industry expert who drives new software features based on customer feedback and understanding the market.
- Ideally, you will grow your existing account by achieving great customer satisfaction & an in-depth understanding of the client's future business needs
ESSENTIALS FOR THE ROLE
- You should have:
- 4+ years of experience in technical product/project management.
- 2+ years of experience interacting with stakeholders and executives.
The ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Experience in data analytics is a plus.
- You apply effective technical project/product management skills to software delivery.
- People genuinely enjoy working with you and are motivated by you.
- You are familiar with the Agile framework and can manage a sprint board and thrive on complex project work, excelling in high-paced environments that need your project, process, and team leadership.
- You know tech - you are technically fluent and can speak to a technical audience.
- You are a problem solver; you always seek solutions and are the first to jump in with a sense of urgency to resolve blockers (technical, operational, or personal).
- Your emotional intelligence is extremely high, and you foster a healthy, fun, hard-working culture. You are courageous, self-aware, and an excellent listener.
PREPARING FOR THE ROLE
Tresata believes that as long as you have the essentials + a hunger to learn + humility to know what you don't know + just enough hustle to out-hustle the hustlest, we will prepare you for the rest.