Support Specialist II
Intrepid USA Health Care ServicesFull time Full day
Intrepid USA - Our vision makes a difference:
We are a top 10 national home healthcare company with an overall 50 year history of excellence driving our future vision forward. We are putting a dent in the homecare universe through our commitment to providing affordable, personalized, patient and family centered medical home healthcare, home hospice, private duty homecare and independent living support services delivered in a concierge style, on-demand to create an exceptional patient experience. What makes our vision different:
- Culture driven by servant based leadership with an inverted organization chart. Our clinical teams are at the top and our CEO is at the bottom supporting our organization
- Our Care Centers are not franchises. We have a National Support Center helping our Care Center leaders manage and drive their local "family business" style of operations, clinical and patient experience
- Our teams manage their local Care Centers where they are embedded in the fabric of the communities they serve
- We are committed to caring for our patients just as if they were our family
Why working here is awesome:
- Industry leading online training system and modules for continuing education thru Intrepid University
- Clinician centric WellSky EHR to improve clinical documentation quality and patient care
- Competitive pay with healthcare, dental, vision, pharmacy, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account benefits with affordable premiums for Full-time team members
- 401K available to all team members
- Supportive time away through PTO time and company paid holidays for Full-time team members
- Mobile benefits access, 24 hour NurseLineSM, Teladoc access, health education library and health cost estimator for Full-time team members.
- Company paid Life Insurance up to $50K and AD&D insurance with the option of additional affordable voluntary life and AD&D available for Full-time team members.
- Short and long term disability insurance available at affordable rates for Full-time team members.
- Talent science that improves the quality of our talent acquisition, recruiting process and team members
As a Support Specialist, you will be responsible for non-clinical areas of the team including: payroll, billing, staffing/scheduling, human resources, insurance pre-authorization and general support.
Additional duties for this Support Specialist role include, but are not limited to:
- Verifying payroll preprocessing reports on a weekly basis and make/request payroll adjustments as needed
- Completing Key Performance Indicators reporting and resolution on a daily basis: · RAPs Reporting · EOEs Reporting · Schedule Deviation Reporting
- Open OASIS Reporting · Outstanding Orders Reporting · Past Due Tasks Reporting
QA Manager Reporting · Visit Exception Reporting
- Maintaining the patient's electronic medical records to standards.
- Mailing and tracking physicians orders as required according to regulation and company standards
- Tracking submission of electronic medical records data to assure timely submission and directs problem areas to Administrator or Supervising Nurse for follow-through.
- Participating in chart audit for payroll/billing purposes to ensure accurate documentation.
- Performing data entry of patient information as appropriate.
- Scheduling appropriate field staff to clients in a timely manner as needed.
- Submitting requests for authorization to Authorization Department and/or obtains pre-authorization from case managers, state and county billers as needed.
- Obtaining timely information from field staff to assure accurate payment of claims.
- Assisting with the orientation and training of staff.
- Answering the telephone per Intrepid standards and delivers messages to individuals in the Agency in a timely manner.
We are looking for an Support Specialist II who is highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- High School graduate, additional post-secondary education preferred
- 1 year of administrative support, payroll, staffing or HR experience in business, healthcare, clerical setting, or training/education equivalent
- Home Care experience preferred
- Proficient with computer software/data programs
- Proficient in email, Word and Excel software programs
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful
Join Intrepid USA – and make a real difference in the lives of our patients!