The University of OklahomaFull time Full day
POSITION INFORMATION: Responsible for the case management process including admission, assessment/reassessment, service planning, monitoring and discharge of consumers.
- Consumer Admission. Monitors the admission and discharge of consumers into the program.
- Assessment. Performs the initial assessment and reassessment of consumers.
- Service Planning. Reviews the comprehensive assessment to identify the consumer's needs. Implements and submits a comprehensive written service plan that establishes service goals for each consumer. Modifies plan as needed.
- Service Monitoring. Monitors the delivery of services and evaluates consumer outcomes per established policy.
- Consumer Orientation. Orients and educates consumers.
- Documentation. Maintains records documenting activity and performance of delivery services.
- Liaison. Serves as the liaison between the program and other agencies.
- Site Coordination. Coordinates the opening of additional practice sites.
- Quality Improvement. Performs quality improvement audits.
- Report Preparation. Prepares various written reports.
- As Needed. Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, or other Health or Human Services related discipline
Experience: 12 months experience in home and community-based services, case management, or a related healthcare setting
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Social Work