GraneFull time Full day
Woodhaven Care Center is seeking a RECEPTIONIST!
Will alternate between shifts:
- Monday-Friday- 4PM-8:00PM
- Every other weekend Saturday/Sunday availability between 8A-8P
Nestled in the woods near Forbes Regional Hospital, Woodhaven Care Center is one of Monroeville's best kept secrets. A rural setting in an urban location, the Center is just five minutes from Pennsylvania Turnpike Exit 6 for easy access from any region around Pittsburgh.
To support this growing community, our center seeks a Receptionist to assist the administrators/facility managers in a variety of day-to-day functions.
- Answering telephones, taking messages and screening/directing calls to the appropriate parties
- Typing correspondence, memos, reports and minutes, then proofreading and copying/disseminating, as instructed
- Sorting incoming and outgoing mail, and distributing accordingly
- Assisting in the preparation of meeting notes, agendas and handouts
- Setting up an office filing system and maintaining all files
- Inputting initial resident admission data to produce a face sheet, arm band and identification card
- Maintaining up-to-date emergency references and staff telephone directories
- Answering inquiries according to center policies and procedures
- Assisting social services/admissions in the completion of forms and records for all new residents
The ideal Receptionist candidate will have a positive, can-do demeanor and ability to thrive within a fast-paced team environment. Candidates must be able to use standard office equipment including computers, telephone systems and copy/fax machines, and have at least two years' experience in a similar/relevant role, ideally in healthcare. A high school diploma or GED equivalent is also required.