Verification CAD Infrastructure Engineer
Amazon.com, Inc.Full time Full day
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. We are seeking an experienced Verification/CAD Infrastructure Engineer to build the next generation of our cloud server platforms. Our success depends on our world-class infrastructure; we're handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Verification/CAD Infrastructure Engineer with deep expertise in designing and supporting enterprise-scale infrastructure. Infrastructure is the hardware, software, and networks used to develop, test, monitor, control, or support internal engineering teams. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and quality of services you deliver. The ideal candidate will draw upon technical background, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills that provides innovative solutions to support development teams. The candidate should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player. Candidates should drive continuous process improvement, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.
You'll provide leadership in the application of new technologies to large scale deployments in a continuous effort to deliver a world-class customer experience. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you'll work with thought-leaders in multiple technology areas. You'll have high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you'll be constantly looking for ways to improve our products' performance, quality and cost. We're changing an industry, and we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today.
- Ownership of silicon development infrastructure working closely with the verification and design teams.
- Develop infrastructure requirement plans and execution plans
- Responsible for testing, deployments and measuring infrastructure health
- Familiar with supporting silicon development workflows: simulation environments, hardware design
- Learn, Design and Build cloud computing systems for a diverse set of customers
- Measure your customer's productivity and take responsibility for the quality of your service