Clinical Sales Representative (Interventional Urology - Men's Health) - Savannah (48243)
ColoplastFull time Full day
Coloplast has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Sales Representative to join our Men's Health, Interventional Urology, Sales team.
You will be responsible for covering our Men's Health cases as required by customers, hospitals, and/or surgeons and providing on-site clinical consultation and product information on Coloplast's Men's Health portfolio of surgical products. This position supports the customer during surgical procedures and is also responsible for any follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service, and education as requested or required. In this role, you will cover surgical cases and sales related support as deployed by either Coloplast Territory Sales Managers or Regional Sales Directors.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Clear understanding of clinical and technical product knowledge relating to assigned products
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of implant, follow-up support and troubleshooting techniques.
- Educate and train physicians, surgeons, and hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to Coloplast products.
- Attends and actively participates in industry related training/meetings/events for business development opportunities
- Maintains current knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products.
- Retain relationships within current customer base by identifying opportunities and may help formulate sales strategies.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships that lead to increasing use of products within target accounts.
- Develop and maintain productive cross-functional relationships in and outside of Coloplast to share knowledge and leverage synergies within the organization.
- For assigned accounts, understands customer's environment, including who the clinical, financial, and other key decision makers are, their key issues/concerns, including challenges and opportunities for Coloplast.
- Engage in basic market development activities depending on the needs of the assignment.
- Organize and manage information utilizing CRM or other related tool as directed.
- Maintains current records and administrative duties, including inventory, sales reporting, and expense management.
- Maintains all required Vendor Credentialing requirements with assigned medical facilities.
- Conforms with Coloplast Code of Conduct and all local Compliance standards (http://connect.coloplast.com/groups/corporate-communications/corporate-responsibility/pages/codeofconductpackage.aspxxqttzadavcxcbszsqyautyfrbst)
- Conforms with Coloplast Q/EHS Policy (http://www.coloplast.com/About/responsibility/Documents/QEHS%20policy.pdf)
Healthcare Facility/Operating Room Interactions
- Interacts frequently with Healthcare Professionals including surgeons, doctors, nurses, technicians, procurement, inventory control, administrative staff, and related personnel.
- Present during procedures and surgeries as requested/required to assist healthcare professionals with Coloplast product-related questions – interaction includes following operating room protocols, but does not include crossing the sterile field or patient interactions.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 1 year successful medical experience – preferably in medical device marketing, sales or service
- Urology background and/or implantable device case coverage or sales preferred
- Ability to be on time and prepared for each case deployed – every time.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and overnight (up to 50%)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong relationship and consultative selling skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills
- High attention for detail and excellent follow through
- Knowledge of current and new industry trends, technologies, competitors, and place in the market
- Pro-active; high-performance and results oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate effective time management skills with administrative capabilities
- Ability to adapt and willingness to change.
- Ability to consistently work, manage, and lead with ethical integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate, and advocate
- Based in Savannah, GA or surrounding area
- Personifies Coloplast Mission, Values, and Vision as well as Coloplast Leadership Principles.
The job information contained herein will apply to the candidate successful in being hired for the position. If interested, please apply today!
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.