May Electrical/Computer Engineer Intern Co-Op - 31032
Alion Science and TechnologyFull time Full day
Must have a high school diploma and have completed at least 1 years of studies, and currently enrolled in an accredited College or University in an Electrical or Computer Engineering program.
- Previous coursework in digital design, digital signal processing, and experience programming FPGAs
- Knowledge of Xilinx development tools
- Modeling and simulation experience using Matlab and Simulink
- Ability to work on multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Individuals will need to have good communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team environment, and be mature and self-sufficient.
Security Clearance: None
U-HaulFull time Full day
Return to Job Search Housekeeper Responsible for cleaning storage units, hallways, restrooms, elevator and other areas of the facility. Will sweep, vacuum and mop. Must empty waste cans and remove trash to designated trash bins. Responsible for maintaining/stocking cleaning supply...
FT - Delivery Driver CDT (non-CDL)
Lowe's Companies, Inc.Full time Full day
FT - Delivery Driver CDT (non-CDL) Job Summary The primary function of the Delivery Driver CDT (Driver) is to plan and execute delivery activities. This includes preparing for deliveries, following planned delivery routes, and assisting with product connections or returns....
Traveling Resource Nurse Manager- Registered Nurse (RN)
Centers for Specialty Care GroupFull time Full day
Traveling Resource Nurse Manager–Registered Nurse (RN) Floater Centers Health Care is looking to hire a Traveling Resource Manager- Registered Nurse (RN) Floater who will support our nursing homes in the Upstate New York Area. Extensive overnight travel is required! RN...